2 DAYS INTENSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
BY ADAM TAN PHOTOGRAPHY ACADEMY
What you’ll learn from this course…
In a nutshell:
Able to see beauty & take awesome pictures!
Able to tell story with your pictures!
Able to deal with Camera & the Technical aspect of photography.
The Training of seeing eye.
Understand what make a good picture & how to compose & tell story.
Understand how to use A-mode & M-mode effectively.
Hand on sessions on Portraits & Products shots.
Free Tutorial booklet.
Reviewing of students’ works.
FEE: MYR 1,180.00
DATE: 07 MARCH - 08 MARCH 2020
08.30 am -
09.00 am - 10.30 am (Lesson 1)
- What make a good picture?
- The training of seeing eye.
- The Exposure Value & Exposure Triangle (ISO/Aperture/Shutter Speed).
- Learn to use A-mode.
- Composition part 1.
- How to avoid Hand-shake.
10.30 - 12.00 pm
- Practical session 1 - Training of Seeing eye.
1.30 pm - 3.00 pm (Lesson 2)
- Reviewing of students’ works
- Understand Metering
- The important of Exposure Compensation.
- Composition part 2.
- How to shoot Flowers.
- How to shoot Portrait & People.
- Understanding Lenses.
- Understanding Ambient/Light.
3.00 pm - 4.45 pm
- Practical Session 2 - Shooting Portraits
09.00 am - 11.30 am (Lesson 3)
- Practical Session - Shooting Flowers.
01.30 pm -03.00 pm (Lesson 4)
- Understand M-mode
- Reviewing of students’ work on Portrait & Flowers.
03.00 pm- 03.30 pm
- Practical Session - Shooting with M-mode
03.45 pm - 04.30 pm - Lesson 5
- S- mode
- Summary on the Learning
- Q & A
- Certificate presentation