3D2N Street Photography Workshop at Terengganu & Kuantan.
To explore & capture the unique and beautiful coastal fishing villages of east coast with Adam.
Date: 24 – 26 SEPTEMBER 2022
A Minimalistic, alternative approach that produces high impact street photography with aesthetic images and powerful narrative.
C/w 2 zoom sessions in tutorial, reviewing work & editing before and after the practical session.
Date: 03 SEPTEMBER 2022
2 Practical sessions in 2 days frame
With additional of 2 zoom sessions before and after the event.
Date: 13 & 14 AUGUST 2022
Explore the aesthetic, otherworldly & abstract world of long exposure/minimalism fine art photography.
- How to incorporate storytelling & eye-pleasing composition in that split second?
- The developing of the seeing eye & to master the “Delicacy of Nuance”.
- How to do Photography series?
- How to see, and edit in B&W?
Date: 25 JUNE 2022
- How to make your B&W look like B&W, feel like B&W?
- How to deal with the most important part of B&W, the Grey area?
- How to deal with the subject matters, ambient & light source narrative component.
- How to train to see in B&W.
Date: 24 & 25 APR 2021
We will be conducting a workshop in Street Photography on 03 & 04 April. In this workshop, I will be sharing with you some new tips from my recent discovery. study & experiment with 2 lesser-visit sites for the practical sessions.
Date: 03 & 04 APR 2021
A Workshop by Adam Tan on The Traning & Developing of aesthetic eye
In this workshop Adam designs some Simple but Effective techniques to train the participants into Seeing, Observing, Narrative skill (Storytelling) developing of creativity & total comprehension of what lies behind a good shot.
Date: 01 NOV 2020
Time: 10am – 4pm