LOCATION: Xiapu, Fujian, China
Date: 31 October 2018 - 05 November 2018
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
What you’ll benefit:
1. Adam’s sharing on “the art of seeing” during the expedition : What are the elements that make a great shot? This is an eye opening session for participants : to understand what aesthetic is and able to convey story in photography.
It’s about dealing with the subjects matter, how one arranges what come into her/his eyes and integrate/ compose them the right way.
2. The technical aspects : Long exposure photography does involve a lot of technicalities, but Adam and his team will guide you in the way that is so easily understood.
3. Reviewing of participants’ works: Adam will spend 1-2 hours each alternative day during the trip to guide participants in every area, to review participants’ work too to ensure participants accomplish good works.
4. The before & after : We will provide tutorials & practical sessions before the trip, and we also do sharing session after the trip in reviewing of works & help to select better shots from participants.
And here’s the answers to some frequent asked questions :
1. I’m only a beginner in Photography, do I able to pick up in this expedition?
Yes you will. We’ll provide you with technical knowledge as well as the knowledge of photography art all along, We will provide tutorials & practical sessions before the trip, and guidance while we are there at the sites.
2. Do I have to spend a lot more in buying lenses, filters, tripod & gears?
Not exactly. We will advise, even help you to buy the relevant gears. They are much cheaper & effective than what you expected.
TOUR FEE: MYR 4600.00
Total package price inclusive of:
- Comfortable accommodation (Twin sharing room)
- Ground transportation in Xiapu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
What's not included:
- Airfare to and from destination
Own room option : MYR 5400
*Additional charges will be apply for non - sharing room request.
*For your information, a visa is NEEDED for this trip on Malaysian citizen.
Xiapu is famous for its mudflat, Xiapu mudflat is dubbed as the most beautiful in China! This scenic land is a great favourite place among tourists and photographers! But for Adam, what important is it has the elements that’s abstract, otherworldly & dreamy, that’s the very essential elements that make great long exposure minimalism photographic works.
What makes Adam photographic expedition unique is Adam will share his knowledge of photography art, and guiding participants all the way to ensure participants obtain good shots, and obtain photography knowledge too - not only technically knowledge but also the art of seeing. This practice has become a trademark & tradition in Adam Tan Photography Academy - to instil the participants with eye and mind that connect to beauties and creativity.
Our Previous Trip