ADAM TAN PHOTOGRAPHY ACADEMY SDN BHD
Adam Tan, Fine Art Photographer, Malaysia.
Photography is Adam's mean of exploring the world. He has a gifted ability to discern the special, the significance out of the ordinary with his unique sight and capture it through his masterful skill and narrative idea.
When asked about his love of photography, he said:
"The art of photography goes beyond technique and equipment. It arises from the heart and it touches the feeling and emotion, it arouse senses and recognized beauty. We must come to grip that we are artists, with high passion for art, a love in creating and a zeal to elevate our artistic level with inventive ideas and vivid imagination".
The mission of Adam Tan Academy is to educate and influence the development of fine art photography in Malaysia. Adam uses photography as a form of visual art to express his aesthetic view, and a platform to reach out to anyone who shares the same love for this art form.
Adam’s Honors in International Photography Competitions:
1. Spot Light Award, Black &White Magazine, USA, 2014
2. Excellence Award, Black & White Magazine, USA, ( for 3 consecutive years, 2012 -2014)
3. Second Place, Grand Prix la Decouverte, France, 2013
"Long Road Home" was accepted into the prestigious collection of the National Library of France
4. First Place, Neutral Density Award, UK, 2014
5. Second Place, Spider Awards, USA, 2014
6. Commended, Creative Travel Monochromal, Travel Photo of the Year, 2015, United Kingdom.
7. Gold Selection, North Valley Art League, International Juried Photography Show, USA, 2015,
8. Top 20 Professional Photographers of the Year, UK, 2014.
9. Hasselblad Masters Top 10 Finalist, 2016
10. 2nd Place, Stark Awards, 2015.
Adam was appointed as Leica SL Brand Ambassador for Malaysia on September, 2017.
Adam Tan Photography Academy Sdn Bhd
D-01-02, First floor, Block D, Sky Park @ One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 - 5033 0095 , +6012 - 444 7784
Whatsapp: +6012 - 302 6003, +6012 - 444 7784