LOTUS PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
Exploring the beauty of lotus With Adam’s secret recipe
- 2 Indoor 1 Outdoor
- How to shoot Lotus with an Aesthetic & Alternative Touch?
- To make good lotus shoots take more than just shoot with a Telephoto Lens, or just simply by getting closer…
- Even a good composition could not help to make a good lotus shot.
Shooting lotus require a Holistic Concept if we wish to acquire good lotus work. That’s what the workshop all about.
Here are what you will learn from us:
- Knowing which what Aesthetic means.
Able to identify the subject to pick.
- Knowing how to deal with the relationship between the subject & the background.
- Getting the right ambient.
In photography, light source plays an essential part. To thoroughly understand it & able to deal with it is what you will learn here.
- The Photoshop post processing & the concepts:
This area is the most interesting & creative part to Adam. He will share with your various concepts of present your Lotus works through the high key, the low key approaches & the abstract & alternative way too.
- With regards to the Photoshop Post Processing, Adam designed som.
Simple & Effective Ways
- Overall editing through Raw.
- The partial touch up (on the subtle parts)
- Removing the unwanted subjects.
- The low key concept editing.
- The high key concept editing.
- The alternative colour tone editing.
For this course
Adam & his team will share and guide you through the entire learning journey.
* There will be a bonus practical session after the course (Date to be decided later on).
Fill in the form, Our customer service will contact you.