East Coast, Malaysia.
Date: 03 October to 05 October 2020
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
East Coast Long Exposure / Minimalist Photography Workshop
East Coast, Malaysia is not only a tourism spot, but its serene seascape is also breathtaking! Making it an ideal place for shooting long exposure photography.
In this photography expedition, Adam and the team will provide tutorials and guidance throughout the trip. The participant will learn the following techniques and skills on:
- Seascape – How to shoot aesthetic seascape photography that is mysterious and dreamy?
- Minimalism – What it takes to take a good long exposure minimalism photo artwork? How to strip off the non-essential elements? Adam Tan and the team will guide you on how to achieve this.
- Surrealism – Explore the abstract and other-worldly theme, and how to visualize the idea.
- Learn how to process black & white in Photoshop with Speed Workflow.
- Milkyway – Milkyway & low light shooting.
- From Basic to Fine Art.
Why Choose us?
The guidance by Award winning photographer: Adam Tan & Vitas Tan. In a nutshell. we will make you see beauty & able to take awesome photos. We will ensure that you have a visible growth in your photographic skill, and attain the technical in both aspects:
- Knowing how to handle camera & gadgets such as Neutral density filters & etc.
- The eye of seeing beauty & making great composition, even post processing.
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Make the most out of your camera (The right metering, switching from A-mode to M-mode to handle the application of Neutral density filters and change of light source).
- Understanding Neutral density filters and change of light source.
- Find the right scenery & subjects.
- Time your shots perfectly.
- Effective composition tips & tricks.
- Find the right ambient/light.
- Work & react quickly.
Hi, this is Adam Tan…
We will guide you from the very Basic,
The knowledge of Exposure Triangle…
Which is the relationship between ISO/ Aperture and Shutter Speed
And how to calculate the time of Exposure…
How to use the additional gears, the filters, tripod, and cable release.
to create the otherworldly, abstract, dreamy fine artworks of Long exposure photography.
In an easy-to-understand, step-by-step-basis…
The foremost important part is we will guide you…
How to look for the right elements…
How to integrate the subjects in the chosen frame…
How to click the shutter at the right time with the necessary gears
You would find that our East Coast seascape is very different from Malacca Straits…
One of the elements that we look for is the authentic beautiful rocks by the coastline…
We will guide you on how to detect the best rocks, and how to connect them with the right background…
Integrate them with well in the chosen frame
And create some imaginative minimalistic works.
Review of Participants’ Works
This is probably the most essential part of the workshop. With Adam’s comments one could see clearly which parts need to be improved & perfected.
03 – 04 October 2020 (3 Days/2 Nights)
RM 1,380 (Twin-sharing)
RM 1,560 (Single room)
25 September 2020
* Itinerary upon request.
+6012-444 7784 (Vitas Tan)
Adam Tan Photography Academy Sdn Bhd.
D-01-02, First floor, Block D,
Sky Park @ One City, Jalan USJ 25/1,
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.